- Sharon HayesSharon Hayes is an artist who uses video, performance, sound, and public sculpture to expose specific intersections between history, politics, and speech, to unspool reductive historical narratives and to re-ignite dormant pathways through which counter-understandings of the contemporary political condition can be formed.
- Jennifer KaradyJennifer Karady is an award-winning, Brooklyn-based artist who works primarily in photography, film, and video and sound installation.
- Dread ScottDread Scott makes revolutionary art to propel history forward. His work is exhibited across the US and internationally.
- Marisa WilliamsonMarisa Williamson is a project-based artist who works in video, image-making, installation, and performance around themes of history, race, feminism, and technology.
- John MuseJohn Muse, a contributing writer for the catalog, and co-organizer with Senior Lecturer Vicky Funari of the 2020-21 Faculty Seminar, Again as Before: Reenactment, writes criticism, makes experimental films, paintings, and installation works, and teaches visual studies at Haverford College.
- Sally BergerSally Berger, curator of the exhibition and a contributing writer for the catalog, is a film and media arts curator, writer, and teacher. She is a visiting instructor in Visual Studies at Haverford College (2018-2021).
Whitehead Campus Center
370 Lancaster Avenue
Haverford, PA 19041
Monday–Friday: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
Visitors are required to wear masks at all times while indoors. Visitors should practice social distancing when interacting with anyone outside their family.